Check out this article to find out “Why White Rice is the Ultimate Grain for Athletes and Lifters?”
Here’s what you need to know…
- The healthiest cultures in the world eat a starch-based diet. If you’re a lifter, you may benefit from it too.
- White rice isn’t for the sedentary, overweight, or metabolically diseased.
- Brown rice and other whole grains contain phytic acid, which blocks absorption of minerals and may cause digestive irritation.
- Paleo lifters often stay “skinny-fat” because they don’t eat enough carbs to help them build muscle or train hard.
- Overall calorie intake is crucial when it comes to fat loss. You can consume a variety of macronutrient ratios within a calorie deficit and still make progress.