Healthy or not? 13 drinks analyzed and reviewed.
- Almond milk gives you none of the benefits of almonds, and neither does it give you the benefits of regular milk.
- Beer is a nutrient-filled drink, about as healthy as wine, in moderation.
- Bottled water isn’t better than tap. Tap water, as long as its hard water and you use a filter, might be healthier than bottled.
- Broth and coffee do have some health benefits, though broth has been overhyped by the paleo crowd.
- Gatorade is not a legitimate recovery drink for any strength sport.
- Green tea might be the one drink that lives up to its hype.
- Limit juices to a couple of ounces diluted with water.
- Raw milk is superb, but be wary of poor sanitation. But no serious lifter would consider chocolate milk a decent recovery drink.
Check out the details in this article!