Despite being high in fat, they are highly nutritious and extremely healthy.
Here are 9 evidence-based health benefits of almonds:
- Almonds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients
- Almonds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almonds Are High in Vitamin E, Which Protects Your Cell Membranes From Damage
- Almonds Can Assist With Blood Sugar Control
- Magnesium Also Has Benefits For Blood Pressure Levels
- Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Almonds Prevent Harmful Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol
- Eating Almonds Reduces Hunger, Lowering Your Overall Calorie Intake
- Almonds Are Incredibly Effective For Weight Loss
Check out the reasons why in this article!